March 24, 2009

Have you seen these Batman Vending Machine Figures?

While surfing the internet the other day I came across this photo of some Batman Vending Machine Figures. There was absolutely NO information about these & I'm wondering if any readers know anything about them. I seriously don't remember ever seeing them before so I think they're totally new & maybe not even out yet. It looks like they're gonna have 7 pieces to collect: Modern Batman, Retro-Style Batman, Robin, The Joker, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, & The Penguin. If ya ask me, I think they look pretty AWESOME! If anyone has ANY info on these then please contact me...thanks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy, these are essentially smaller versions of an old Batman line released by Kotobukiya, I think. They've been out for a while already, though I believe they've been confined mostly to asian countries.

Adam said...

They were Japanese. I have two Harleys and a Joker. What's not shown is a yellow/black bat symbol base that keeps them standing up right.

Actually I have Joker in the middle of two Harleys, looking like a pimp.

Provlear said...

I got the Joker and Poison Ivy as Christmas gifts. I think they're imports, as a friend got them in a comic book store, and they come in about 5 pieces, something you see in Japanese minifig toys. Sorry I don't have any other information except that they're awesomely details for only being about 4 inches tall.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if those are new. The old DC logo is on that ad. Would be nice though, they are awesome.

Nathan said...

I would guess that they're not new because the DC logo is the old one, and Robin has his older costume. But I'd love to pick these up... they look great!

Unknown said...

Hi, that figures are the Batman miniyamato collection. You could find them on ebay for $12 the entire set. They are excellent figures.

Anonymous said...

tommy

these were give aways in japan with bottles of coke there were 12 diff figs in the set with 2 diff base designs